- 2011-04-30 23:43:40
Next time you're on an elevator and feel alittle bored, liven up the moment with some of these insightful ideas. Guaranteed to make heads turn or your money back.
- When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
- Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
- Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
- Swat at flies that don't exist.
- Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
- Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
- Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they hear something ticking.
- Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
- Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
- Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
- Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce, "I have new socks on."
- Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space!"
- Fart loudly then exclaim "Was that you. There's no way I could do that one because unfortately mine don't come out loud."
- Before the elevator door opens shout "DING" and then laugh and say "beat you again Mr Elevator."
- Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
- Hire a labrador, wear sunglasses and repeatedly walk into the walls whilst pretending to not hear the other passenger's direction.
- Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "that's mine!"
- Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
- Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.